BFX CGI – Hiring for remote artists – animation and modeling/texturing (character/set/prop) – positions for June 2020
Posted on 14 May 2020
REMOTE 3D ANIMATOR – SERIES 1 (12+ positions) [JOB CODE ANM0520-01]
– mid-levels/mid-high level animators are welcome to apply
– NO SUPERVISOR POSITIONS PLEASE
– NO FRESHERS PLEASE
– Experience in international series is required, although personal projects will be considered
– Good knowledge of acting, body mechanics, strong principles of animation
– Local Candidates will be given preference, in case they need to visit the studio after the lockdown, though all over India are encouraged to apply.
– Foreign candidates will be considered
– Must have a proper working and reliable internet connection of 30Mbps+
– Must have an i5 equivalent or better workstation with at least 32GB RAM, 50GB minimum free HDD space for assets
– Must be willing to allow our IT department to install custom scripts & tools for Maya and for troubleshooting on your workstation via Anydesk
– Must have proper antivirus/firewall
– Must observe proper studio timings as demanded by the project Supervisor
– This position can be fulltime on monthly contract basis
– Remote teams may also apply for this position
– If you have other simultaneous project obligations, please let us know, we will not consider anyone who is working on multiple projects
– Test may be required
– Minimum Quality Benchmark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0x2dgpBDzc (this is not the actual production you’ll be hired for)
– Please do not apply if you cannot achieve this quality benchmark
REMOTE ASSET ARTISTS – SERIES 2 (10+ positions) [JOB CODE AST0520-01]
– mid-level modeling & texturing artists (preferably both) are welcome to apply
– NO SUPERVISORS
– watch this space for further details
HOW TO APPLY:
– email your CV and link to showreel on youtube/vimeo or any other file sharing platforms to jobs [at] bfxcgi.com with the subject: Application for Job code: <CODE> (check the code in the posting above).
– NO SHOWREEL ATTACHMENTS PLEASE.
– Not more than 1 followup/reminder via email please, we have to go through a large number of applications every day, and cannot respond to each one.
– Mention your workstation configuration (windows/Mac/Linux printscreen of system info will do) and wired internet connection details