Hiring for Digital Domain Pipeline Team!
Looking for Pipeline Profiles with VFX experience
● Work with domain specific artists to troubleshoot, streamline their day to day Pipeline interactions
● Work with domain representatives to augment their work flows by authoring tool sets to achieve specific goals of the project
● Collaborate with other TDs and Artists to help design and create tools to be integrated in Digital Domain’s existing Pipeline. These tools will be created using a combination of custom and commercial Python and C++ APIs including those applicable to respective DCC tools (depending upon the emphasis on the specific roles)
● Craft, update and publish documentation for tools, techniques and workflows
● Practical knowledge of Python strongly desired.
● Experience with PyQT/PySide
● Working experience with one or more professional graphics packages like Nuke/Maya/Houdini and their APIs
● Proficiency in applicable domain specific programming language(s) like Shell/Mel/Hscript/TCL
● Experience with Linux
Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org